This recent study of 5,200 teenagers in the US revealed some interesting figures about their technology use and devices of choice. Here are some key takeaways from the study -
- 48% currently own an iPhone
- 62% expect their next phone to be an iPhone
- 51% currently have a tablet
- 68% of those with tablets have an iPad
- 1% expect their next phone to be a BlackBerry
What will your next phone be? Are you holding out for the iPhone 6? The Galaxy S4? The HTC One? The next Nexus? Let me know on Twitter: @mbchp.
You should follow Mike on Twitter for more great tech insights and good conversation. Be sure to say hello! You can also keep up with Mike on his personal blog: MikeBeauchamp.me, on Facebook, or on Google+.